This sample menu includes a variety of nutrient-, fiber-, and protein-rich meals that will assist you achieve your weight loss objectives.
Portions should be adjusted to your needs. Snack examples are contained in this plan but remain optional.
- Breakfast: overnight oats made with rolled oats, chia seeds, and milk, topped with fresh berries and pumpkin seeds
- Lunch: premade egg-and-veggie muffins with a fresh basil-and-tomato salad and some avocado
- Snack: mango-spinach smoothie
- Dinner: homemade cauliflower-crust pizza topped with pesto, mushrooms, peppers, a handful of spinach, and marinated chicken or tempeh
- Breakfast: breakfast smoothie made with kale, frozen cherries, banana, protein powder, flax seeds, and milk
- Lunch: mixed green salad with cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, corn, sweet potato, olives, and grilled salmon or roasted chickpeas
- Snack: sliced apple with peanut butter
- Dinner: red lentil dahl served on a bed of baby spinach and brown rice
- Breakfast: Spanish omelet made with eggs, potatoes, onions, and peppers, served with a side of salsa
- Lunch: leftover red lentil dahl and fresh spinach over brown rice
- Snack: homemade trail mix using your favorite unsalted, unroasted nuts and unsweetened dried fruit
- Dinner: chicken or tofu meatballs in a marinara sauce served with spaghetti squash on a bed of mixed baby greens and topped with Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
Read More: Ashley Graham Weight Loss
- Breakfast: yogurt topped with fresh fruit and chopped walnuts
- Lunch: kale salad topped with a poached egg or marinated seitan, along with dried cranberries, cherry tomatoes, whole-grain pita chips, and an avocado-mango dressing
- Snack: carrots, radishes, and cherry tomatoes dipped in hummus
- Dinner: beef or black-bean burger topped with lettuce, tomato, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, and pickles, served on a small whole-wheat bun and peppers and onions on the side
- Breakfast: breakfast salad made with spinach, homemade granola, walnuts, blueberries, coconut flakes, and a raspberry vinaigrette, as well as 1–2 hard-boiled eggs for extra protein if you like
- Lunch: homemade veggie spring rolls, dipped in peanut butter sauce and served with a side of raw veggies
- Snack: whole-wheat crackers with cheese or a spicy mashed black bean spread
- Dinner: chili served on a bed of greens and wild rice
- Breakfast: pumpkin pancakes topped with Greek or plant-based yogurt, chopped nuts, and fresh strawberries
- Lunch: leftover chili served on a bed of greens and wild rice
- Snack: nut-and-dried-fruit trail mix
- Dinner: shrimp or bean fajitas with grilled onions, bell peppers, and guacamole, served on a corn tortilla
- Breakfast: overnight oats topped with chopped pecans, mango, and coconut flakes
- Lunch: tuna or chickpea salad, served atop mixed greens with sliced avocado, sliced apple, and walnuts
- Snack: yogurt with fruit
- Dinner: grilled salmon or tempeh, potatoes, and sautéed kale
Read More: Jonah Hill weight loss：What have we learned?
Ideas for dietary restrictions
Generally , fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy can be replaced by plant-based choices, such as tofu, tempeh, seitan, beans, flax or chia seeds, as well as plant-based milk and yogurts.
Gluten-containing grains and flours may be substituted for quinoa, millet, oats, buckwheat, amaranth, teff, corn, and sorghum.
Grains and starchy vegetables can be replaced by lower-carb alternatives.
As an example, try spiralized noodles or spaghetti squash instead of pasta, cauliflower rice instead of couscous or rice, lettuce leaves instead of taco shells, and seaweed or rice paper instead of tortilla wraps.
Just bear in mind that entirely excluding a food group may require you to take supplements to meet your daily nutrient needs.
SUMMARYweight reduction meals should be nutrient-dense and rich in protein and fiber. This meal plan may be adapted for a variety of restrictions but may ask you to take supplements if entirely excluding a food group.